Sterilite Wide 3 Drawer Organizer

Sterilite Wide 3 Drawer Organizer

Sterilite Wide 3 Drawer Organizer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 59.

$17.99

$29.99 ea.

You save 40%!

How to Get it

Ship to me

Not available for shipping

JOANN MEMBER:

Purchase in the following quantities to receive bulk pricing

Your discount will be reflected in cart

Product must be ordered in increments of 3

Quantity Price Bulk Discount

Store your scrapbooking supplies in the handy Sterilite Drawer Organizer. This drawer organizer features three separate compartments to store your scrapbooks, craft materials, jewelry supplies and sewing tools. It comes with a large viewing window to help you easily identify its contents. The generous handle offers a comfortable grip and carrying convenience.

  • Brand: Sterilite
  • Includes set of three drawers
  • Dimensions: 14.63 x 14.5 x 10.63 inches (L x W x H); 12 x 12 inches (W x H) (paper); 32.25 x 15 x 15 inches (L x W x H) (carton)
  • Contemporary design
  • See-through drawers for easy identification of contents
  • Accommodates a standard ream of 12 x 12 inches paper
  • Ergonomic drawer handles
  • Units are stackable to create a multi-unit system
  • Made in USA

show more

CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day. LEARN MORE

Due to holiday volume, your order may take longer than expected to fulfill. Please make sure to wait for your "Ready for Pick-Up" email, before heading to the store.

SHIPPING

Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination. LEARN MORE

RETURNS

We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Cricut(R) Machines require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. LEARN MORE

Write a product review for a chance to Write a product review for a chance to

WIN A $50 JOANN GIFT CARD!

WIN A $50 JOANN
GIFT CARD!

One gift card awarded each week from 12/5-1/1 One gift card awarded each week from 12/5-1/1

Valid for U.S. orders only Valid for U.S. orders only

TERMS & CONDITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS

Images from our reviewers

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for My Needs I purchased 4 of these to store threads for machine embroidery and quilting and I'm going to get more this afternoon. They are perfect. I wanted to be able to wheel the unit around and since it doesn't come with wheels, I purchased one of those wooden things with wheels that you put under a plant to move it around - fastened it to the bottom of my 4 assembled drawer units, and voila! A movable storage unit with 12 drawers for all my threads for less than most other storage units with 5 or 6 drawers cost.

Date published: 2009-06-29

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great stackable storage I purchased 2 of these for use with home office supplies. They are deep and wide enough to store a variety of items, such as staplers, label makers, etc. I put pencils, markers and other items into small plastic cases before placing them into the drawers to keep them organized; otherwise they would rattle around inside the drawers. The drawers are lightweight and appear at first glance to be somewhat flimsy. However once I loaded up the drawers they are stable.

Date published: 2015-07-27

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for storing punches I like this unit because you can store heavy things like punches on the bottom and items such as 12 x 12 paper and cuddlebug folders in the other drawers. I actually have two sets of these stacked and will soon be getting a third. They are pretty study and attractive. Happy stampin. Roseanne Knowles Stampin Up! Supervisor Milwaukie, Oregon

Date published: 2007-10-05

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for Scrapbooking Hi I have had these drawers for several years and are a great way to separate and store scrapbooking items via subject. I have 6 sets stacked and are easily accessible. This cost less than what they are at Walmart

Date published: 2008-10-10

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best I have found I have looked and have purchased many storage items for scrapbooking but these are the best. I can put my paper, stickers, pages, etc for each individual project in a drawer and label it. When I want to work on that scrapbook project I just pull out the drawer and everything I want is right there. It is Great!

Date published: 2007-08-23

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great craft storage I have 2 stacks of four which I use for stamps, punches, paper and misc. craft items. They are sturdy enough for me, but it you have small children they might be able to pull them over. I like how easily the drawers open and close, and the width and depth are adequate for all my supplies. Highly recommend.

Date published: 2008-08-15

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect! I can't purchase enough of these for my scrappin' room. The BEST for storing everything from 12x12 paper - punches - stamps - inks - and even tools !

Date published: 2007-10-11

Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'm Loving Them These are perfect organizing everything in my craft room and each time I can get these on sale I buy another one. I love how easily the drawers slide and how they fit paper that isn't exactly 12x12. Perfect!

Date published: 2007-11-03